The Harwell ARS Training Team is delighted to announce the dates for RCE Courses during the first half of 2024, viz. two Intermediate Courses and one Foundation Course. As with our Courses in 2023, the materials reflect the changes in Syllabus in September 2022 (mainly relating to the recently introduced Electromagnetic Field restrictions).
- Q2 Foundation Course: Saturday June 29th AND Sunday June 30th.
- Q1 Intermediate Course: Saturday March 16th, Sunday March 17th AND Saturday March 23rd, Sunday March 24th.
- Q2 Intermediate Course: Saturday May 4th, Sunday May 5th AND Saturday May 11th, Sunday May 12th.
The Courses will be delivered by experienced tutors and will comprise:
- Powerpoint presentations relating to each of the sections in the latest syllabus, with opportunities to ask questions in real time;
- An interactive session based on one of the Mock Exams and a collection of other sample exam questions from the RSGB Website;
- An opportunity to take another Mock Exam in a timed environment at home.
The tutors will discuss your exam answers with you and explain the correct answers, if necessary. The Course will be delivered through the Zoom Video Conferencing
The nominal joining fee for either type of Course is £10.
If too few candidates register on any of the individual Course instances, listed above, those registered candidates will have to be moved to an alternative future Course.
If you are interested - please do not hesitate to contact us
ASAP, giving your mobile phone number
in addition to the information specifically requested.